Did you know that smiling and laughing releases chemicals called endorphins that are responsible for making us feel happy and lower stress levels? Putting on a beautiful smile can lead to increased self-confidence and improve social and professional skills.
Our doctors at Alternative Dental strongly believe in achieving and maintaining your oral health, as well as paying close attention to aesthetics. The process for creating a beautiful smile begins with a comprehensive consultation and necessary digital x-rays to evaluate for any underlying dental disease. Once your oral health is established, the following restorative procedures, alone or in combination, can be used to achieve a beautiful and healthy smile.
- Veneers and Lumineers
- Veneers (also known as Porcelain Veneers, or Dental Porcelain Laminates) are paper-thin, customized casings that are bonded to the fronts of your teeth. They change the appearance of your smile.
- Whether you want to superficially change the color of your teeth, their shape, size, or dimensions, veneers can help. They hide discoloration, eroded teeth, teeth that have been broken or chipped, misaligned, or gapped.
- Lumineers are veneers, but thinner. They are the preferred brand in the industry, known to be long-lasting.
- Some of the main advantages of dental veneers include:
- Dental Veneers can make darker teeth look lighter due to dental veneer color selection process
- Dental Veneers tend to look more like natural teeth
- Dental Veneers are stain resistant
- Dental Veneers don’t require extensive shaping compared to a crown procedure
- Bonding – repair chipped or cracked teeth, close gaps, change shape of teeth
- Dental Implants
- Inlays & Onlays
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Crowns & Bridgework